Pacifichem 2020 – Calling All Analytical Chemists!
The International Organizing Committee of the International Chemical Congress of Pacific Basin Societies 2020 is pleased to announce that the Pacifichem 2020 Congress will be held on December 15–20, 2020 in Honolulu, HI, USA. Following the remarkable success of Pacifichem 2015, we are planning for an even better symposium in 2020. ALL of the sessions presented at Pacifichem are conceived and organized by participant volunteers. The resulting symposium reflects a unique, vibrant and eclectic cross section of the state of the art of international chemistry research, examined at five-year intervals.
Now, as of January 1st this year, the Pacifichem 2020 Symposium Proposal Submission process is OPEN.
Please consider joining together with two or more colleagues from across the Pacific Basin to PROPOSE a SYMPOSIUM (or symposia) on an important topic of chemical research.
- The call for symposium proposals ends April, 2018, so the time to act is now!
- Take a break from winter snow shoveling, freezing weather and short days to imagine sunny Hawaii and swaying palm trees while crafting your proposal!
- Symposia consisting of multiple half day sessions are allowed (for example, morning and afternoon sessions on two related aspects of a single topic)
- Symposia must be organized by a group of at least 3 co-organizers, from at least 3 different countries, at least 2 of which are in the Pacific Basin (US, Japan, Canada, China, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, etc.). So, for example, a proposal from organizers in Japan, Canada and South Korea would be fine, or from USA, China and France.
- Please PASS THE WORD to colleagues who may be interested in submitting proposals!
The Symposium Proposal submission process is very simple, easy, and user-friendly:
VISIT the website www.pacifichem.org
LOG IN into Pacifichem 2020 On-Line Symposium System <https://pacifichem2020.abstractcentral.com> for setting your account.
FOLLOW closely the Symposium Guideline shown therein.
SUBMIT your proposal online at www.pacifichem.org
Once submitted, you may return to your account ANY TIME and as many times as you like to modify and refine your proposal, so it is OK to SUBMIT A DRAFT PROPOSAL now and COMPLETE LATER!